Liberty Leisure is an approved Lifeguard Training Centre.
Become a Lifeguard today by taking one of the courses we supply and learn skills that you will be using for life.
Benefits from becoming a lifeguard can include:
- Excellent first aid knowledge
- Chance to educate and improve all customers on safe practices
- Potentially saving lives and making a difference
- Working as part of a team
- First step into a career in the leisure industry with vast varied options to take from there.
Lifeguard Course Pre-Requisites
- Every candidate attending a NPLQ course must be 16-years-old at the time of taking the NPLQ final assessment and be able to:
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder / steps and where the pool design permits